hostgator coupons BATAS: Park Bom wears Christopher Kane and Alexander McQueen in 'It Hurts'

Friday, April 29, 2011

Park Bom wears Christopher Kane and Alexander McQueen in 'It Hurts'

 


2NE1 released their latest music video for my favorite song off their 1st full-length album, It Hurts on November 1, 2010 (supposedly to be released on October 31). Channeling a gothic-theme for Halloween.

The music video was interesting and boring to me at the same time. I love how they chose such a "dark" concept which is unlike the Korean industry (think SNSD, 4minute music videos). But also wished there were more outfit changes, were their stylists lazy or they wanted it simple?


In the music video, Park Bom (박봄) wore a dress from Christopher Kane Fall 2010 collection. I guess it's no surprised why they picked Christopher Kane considering having seen them in his designs.


The lace dress features a patent leather bodice embroidered with crystals. Her outfit was styled with patent boots and furry accessories which I really dislike. I'm not loving her hair color either, whether it's a wig or not. I like her red hair better.


In the video, she also wore a burnished silver-tone metal skull ring with heart detailed from Alexander McQueen. The Swarovski Metal Skull Ring retailed for USD$320.00 on Net-A-Porter, no longer available.

Do you love her outfit? Leave comments below and rate the post! If you have any request or questions, feel free to ask me on Formspring.me.