hostgator coupons BATAS: [Celebrity News] Ha Ji Won and Psy Cass Beer CF

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

[Celebrity News] Ha Ji Won and Psy Cass Beer CF

LOL! Sorry but I can’t stop laughing at the videos of Ha Ji Won and Psy’s Cass Light beer CF. They parodied two of my most favorite scenes from the drama Secret Garden which are the cappuccino foam kiss and the sit-up scene where the background music was Baek Ji Young’s That Woman.
I know I’m not the only one silently wishing what if it was Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won in the CF but it’s okay because I find Psy hilarious and funny. Anyway here are the videos, enjoy watching!
Sit-up Scene CF:
English Translation:
Psy : Gil Ra Im, When did you first drink (Cass beer) Light ?
Ha Ji Won: Since it was firstly launched.
Cappuccino/Beer Foam Scene CF:
[Article: allkpop/Video: aloutiful & jiwonderland0628 at YouTube]